jueves, 7 de agosto de 2014

How can I naturally decaffeinated tea?

Question: How can I naturally decaffeinated tea?
I've heard it's possible, decaffeinated tea at home "washed" with hot water to make before brewing. I do not want to drink a lot of caffeine, so I like to learn naturally decaffeinated tea in my house. Can you say how?
Answer: In the past decade, there has to adopt a recommendation, the traffic on the road too hot decaffeinated tea "rinse" water. Usually it was something like this:

First, bring water to a boil. Then pour over the tea leaves and let stand for a few [20, 30, 45] seconds. Finally, pour the water (discard), then strain the tea as usual. Away [50, 75, 80, 90] percent of the caffeine, but retained the most antioxidants and taste.

Sounds too good to be true? Unfortunately, it is.

Science has the idea that you naturally decaffeinated tea refuted to do with hot water "flush", as described above. Worse yet, science has shown that this kind of manufacturing method eliminates most of antioxidants, but very little caffeine. Many people have this illusion (myself included), and the myth of rampant house caffeine deceived despite evidence to the contrary.

If you prefer to consume less caffeine, I recommend an approach instead of "home decaffeinated" try include:

If you try to reduce the caffeine in your diet, you can also how to reduce and check reader to read tips on reducing caffeine intake of caffeine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario